Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ummm might my pig fancy my OH?!  (Read 5605 times)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Ummm might my pig fancy my OH?!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 01:32:27 pm »
Now that is interesting as I always wear perfume, (and I usually smell of pig poo too).  Please, please, please tell us the long story of the 3 boars

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 03:16:31 pm »
He's not as soft with them as I am Faith so sometimes gets a little bit worried about her throwing herself at his feet!! ::)

It's interesting about the noises. It does sound like an aggressive noice but they've never shown signs of being so ... they particularly make it at feed time as they gallop across the paddock, ears flapping and tails wagging!

Eastling

• Joined Oct 2010
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 04:22:11 pm »
Isn't chanel supposed to be worn with nothing else? Do you think chanel would do an advert with a pig promoting thier products :o
Labradors leave foot prints on your heart as well as your clothes

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 07:01:04 pm »
Lol!! Now that's an advert I'd love to see made  ;D

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 08:39:34 pm »
Keira Knightly and Roofy - interesting ;D

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 10:00:55 am »
Roofy is so handsome she'd succumb immediately ;).
My three boars story Gerry is nearly 7, has fired blanks for the last 3yrs but lives with Deely monster of a similar age, they were my first herd and i was too soft to send them both on their way!
Roofy will be 4 in November and is prolific producer, handsome (he has the most gorgeous eye lashes), gentle and a real mammy's boy however he is now starting to come upon his daughter's literally!!!
so i've bought Baby Gee who's 9mths old to go with Trixie, Twinkle & Clover. So i now have 3 boars which i have to keep away from each other or they'll fight to the death.
Gerry has a go at me if i smell of the other two, Roofy's not bothered too much, and Baby Gee trys to push me round if i smell of the other two.
OH says one has to go!  ::)
We shall see...........................
Mandy :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS