Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: AA trouble!!  (Read 8705 times)

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
Re: AA trouble!!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2011, 07:21:00 pm »
I'm gobsmacked at the treatment some of you have had from the AA.

As I mentioned, we've with Autohome and have been for years. We've called them out twice in the last year.

First time was for my car which was in the driveway and wouldn't start. They sent a mechanic up from Ullapool (60 miles) who got it sorted in ten minutes. He took just over 1.5 hrs to get there.

Second time was for my wife's car which had a siezed rear brake. He quickly surmised that the brake shoe had disintegrated and took the car away for repair.

Sandy

Re: AA trouble!!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2011, 08:46:57 pm »
I am only mad about the phone service bit, I rang them again yesterday to change the car over and the lady was VERY nice to me, seems like my problem is the fact I have 2 membership registrations and one has lapsed but then I took out a basic one, so, the phone calls to "rescue" me seem to take ages and ages and I never seem to have my phone fully charge or topped up when I break down.  I also have bad titinus and being on the phone all that time makes it horrendouse, all I can hear is a constant high whistle like a signal in my head, thats made much much worse after long phone calls...I think thats what started it in the past..I only have it in o ne ear but dare not use the other to listen to the phone otherwise both would be affectecd....the ageing process makes all things worse!!!! THanks anyway...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS