Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: SPKA Showing workshop & BBQ - everyone welcome !  (Read 6184 times)

HappyHippy

Re: SPKA Showing workshop & BBQ - everyone welcome !
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 06:17:07 pm »
Hiya piri's DO sometimes just fall off, some are never very well 'attached' in the first place. You could still bring her and show her - even with 1 piri. (you never know she might end up being the only Kune Kune there if I can't get my little tearaway under control  ::) Sorry, I mean - unless REBECCA can get the little tearaway under control  ;D
Don't need anything on the 17th except yourselves and if you want to bring a bottle you can (as long as there's a designated driver or a tent for you both to sleep in lol!)
See you then  :wave:
Karen x

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 06:39:18 pm »
Karen I love kids the more mental the better :-)
If we can get someone to look after our animals oh and the 14 yr old daughter we'll be there. Let me ask the dads and thank you for your very kind offer .

HappyHippy

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 06:55:56 pm »
If you want to bring your daughter Helen, it's not a problem (though I'd jump at the chance for a weekend away from my 4  ;)) I can put my 2 girls in together and she'll have a room to herself - the more the merrier  ;D

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 07:15:51 pm »
Thanks Karen she'll want to stay home with her mates it's a teenage thing isn't it!
One of the dads should be ok to house animal kid sit so will pm you  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS