Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Oxford sandy and black weaners wanted  (Read 2867 times)

plt102

• Joined Jan 2011
Oxford sandy and black weaners wanted
« on: January 28, 2011, 10:47:49 am »
Hi there - does anyone have any sandy and blacks ready? We are looking for about 6 and will be ready to collect them next week.

Stevie G

• Joined Jul 2010
Re: Oxford sandy and black weaners wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 02:37:19 pm »
Yes, Donnajwc does on the pigsite, look under "market place". :pig:

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »
Where are you and how far are you prepared to travel? Have a few friends with herds. Will pass on details if they're within easy reach of you.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Hillhead

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 01:21:24 pm »
Afternoon.  We have over 30 OSB weaners ready to go now at 12 weeks old.  They are from various bloodlines and parents can be seen.  They are all wormed and vaccinated against erysipelas.  We are based in North Cornwall and will be happy to help if we can.

plt102

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:43:31 am »
I am based in Oxfordshire. Would be willing to travel an hour or so to get them. Thanks for your responses!

Gary

• Joined Nov 2008
  • axminster
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:21:56 am »
Hi iam based in axminster on the devon, somerset and dorset borders. i have plenty of weaners and also growers for sale let me know if your intrested many thanks Gary.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS