Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Three Drake-Runner Ducks to gift.East Northamptonshire  (Read 1729 times)

Mel

Three Drake-Runner Ducks to gift.East Northamptonshire
« on: January 20, 2011, 01:48:01 pm »
Hi all,I have three Runner ducks to gift-as long as they go to a good home and not for the pot,the boys are all 18 months of age,a bit potty as runner ducks are and have become reasonably tame over the last 8 months that I have had them.I have my two pairs of ducks which is ample for me.Below is a picture,the three boys are almost identical to the right or the picture,the dark ones-Harry and Hermione are on the left as they are a couple-and Angel and Alfie the call ducks I am keeping.

I am near Oundle in East Northants-or close to Peterborough,I would need some notice so I can catch them and have them ready as their area is 1/4 of an acre.

By the way,they are in very good health with lovely coats.

Mel

Re: Three Drake-Runner Ducks to gift.East Northamptonshire
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 09:28:42 pm »
I thought I would add you do not need to take all 3,they can go to separate homes :)
Hi all,I have three Runner ducks to gift-as long as they go to a good home and not for the pot,the boys are all 18 months of age,a bit potty as runner ducks are and have become reasonably tame over the last 8 months that I have had them.I have my two pairs of ducks which is ample for me.Below is a picture,the three boys are almost identical to the right or the picture,the dark ones-Harry and Hermione are on the left as they are a couple-and Angel and Alfie the call ducks I am keeping.

I am near Oundle in East Northants-or close to Peterborough,I would need some notice so I can catch them and have them ready as their area is 1/4 of an acre.

By the way,they are in very good health with lovely coats.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS