Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: A big Thank you xxx  (Read 2840 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
A big Thank you xxx
« on: December 12, 2010, 07:38:09 pm »
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have encouraged me, guided me and purchased from me since I decided to have a go at making soap - which then turned into a business!! 
Hard to believe that back in May I was dithering about if I was brave enough to mix caustic soda with goats milk!!  Its Baaa-th time has really taken off and I owe so much of this to my friends here at TAS  :)
Already planning my Valentines and Mothers day range, which sounds bizarre when we are yet to have Xmas but as its cold process it takes 4 weeks to cure and having run short of a few of my soaps this christmas I intend to make enough to get me through my next busy burst!!

thanks again everyone

Lisa xxx
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
Re: A big Thank you xxx
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:12:49 am »
I'm so pleased it's working out for you.  The soaps are great. You deserve a lot of success.  :wave:

Shnoowie

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Cornwall
    • Binty's Farm
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 06:43:44 pm »
We're still fighting over the one I bought - I must buy some more in the new year!  If I'd have thought sooner they'd have made great stocking fillers!

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 06:55:00 pm »
Thank you to you for making such lovely soap, they are lovely, im going toget in touch in the new year about buying some more so i can put them in my holiday cottage welcome tray, i think they will go down well with my holiday makers  :wave: :wave: merry xmas to you and your family

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 09:18:49 pm »
Hi Lisa
I just saw this on Facebook - give you any ideas for your own business? ;D ;D

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Bacon-Soap.html
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Mo

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Yorkshire
    • A Small Holding
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 01:11:42 pm »
Lisa, They're great soaps. Unfortunately you are so popular that by the time I popped by to Christmas Shop there was little left. Hope to be buying from you in the New Year.

Well done you!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 03:46:03 pm »
 ;D  thanks for the messages!

Annie, that's so grim!!! bacon soap!!

am currently stocking the online shop back up with some new stuff coming up...  I now have certification to make baby soap  :)   I am going to make all the fragranced soaps more natural by using more essential oils instead of synthetic fragrance oil where possible and I have made a new bar called 'willowbank avocet' in memory of the lovely milking goat who started this all off, its pure essential oils, lime, ylang ylang and lavender and I'm really pleased with it.
thanks again and merry christmas!!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 10:27:14 pm »
Merry Christmas Lisa. Well done, you deserve any success that comes your way as the products are great.

All the best

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS